BBA – Business Management
This qualification offers the learner the opportunity to develop business management skills needed for learners to excel in a managerial role in their chosen thematic specialization, now and in the future. The programme is intended to enable learners apply skills and knowledge in management and to make difference in work place.
Course Delivery and Assessment
Blended learning: Classroom delivery (face to face taught time), Mentoring and coaching from tutors or external employers; E-learning; Formative assessment; Live webinars; Assessment support for assignment writing and revision sessions; Recommended reading list.
The BBA Honours Degree is a natural progression course building upon qualifications obtained at ESQF Level 7 (BBA Degree) and for learners who wish to graduate with a BBA Honours degree at ESQF Level 8. Learners who have successfully completed a degree qualification (ESQF Level 7) or equivalent and are eligible to complete the full BBA (Hons) qualification, in their chosen area of specialisation may register for this top–up year.
Purpose of our BBA Honours Degree Programs
The aims of this honours degree program are:
- To prepare learners for a professional career in business and management
- To equips learners with a sound general knowledge of businesses, their management and understanding the global environments in which businesses operate.
- Learners to have an excellent portfolio of practical, entrepreneurial and academic skills;
- To produce graduates who can be creative, innovative and dynamic in their work; and
- To engage learners in an applied work based learning
Upon completion of the BBA honours programme, learners should have gained:
- A broad understanding of the knowledge base and a critical awareness of current problems and developments with business and management disciplines.
- The ability to research, analyse and critically evaluate business concepts, theories & techniques.
- Make informed decision based on scientifically researched business information and
- An awareness of the holistic nature of all business operations and the confidence to evaluate the strategic position and options of an organisation.
– Blended Learning / Face-to-Face / e-Learning
– Exams & Assignments
– Foundation Diploma in I.T & Management
– Mananga Centre / ESHEC
Register Now for January 2022 intake!
To get started, fill in your details in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!