BBA Degree – Human Resources Management
This qualification offers the learner the opportunity to develop business management skills needed for learners to excel in a managerial role in their chosen thematic specialization, now and in the future. An essential skill for the twenty first century work-place is the ability to think and act like an entrepreneur, be it as an employee or as someone looking to start your own business. For this reason, entrepreneurialism forms a fundamental part of our business management qualifications.
Course Delivery and Assessment
Blended learning: Classroom delivery (face to face taught time), Mentoring and coaching from tutors or external employers; E-learning; Formative assessment; Live webinars; Assessment support for assignment writing and revision sessions; Recommended reading list.
- ESQF Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Management or Certificate in Business or commercial Subjects or 3 A level passes in relevant subjects
- At least 5 subjects with a Grade C or better including English and Mathematics at National Senior Certificate Level (SA)
- An international equivalent of the above
- In order for you to be successful when studying this qualification, it is critical that you have an appropriate level of English Language skills (reading, writing, speaking and listening).
Purpose of our BBA Honours Degree Programs
The purpose of this BBA degree is to prepare learners for a professional career in business administration and management. Learners will have a sound general knowledge of businesses, their management and understanding of the global environments in which businesses operate.
The key thematic issues will be in Human resources Management
Upon completion of the BBA programme, learners should have gained:
- A broad understanding of the knowledge base and a critical awareness of current problems and developments with business and management disciplines.
- Learners will have an excellent portfolio of practical, entrepreneurial and academic skills
- The ability to research, analyse and critically evaluate business concepts, theories & techniques.
- Make informed decision based on scientifically researched business information and
- An awareness of the holistic nature of all business operations and the confidence to evaluate the strategic position and options of an organisation
- Learners will in engage in applied business work
– Blended Learning / Face-to-Face / e-Learning
– Exams & Assignments
– Foundation Diploma in I.T & Management
– Mananga Centre / ESHEC
Register Now for January 2022 intake!
To get started, fill in your details in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!