Diploma – Shipping & Logistics
Businesses today rely upon skilled individuals to efficiently distribute their products in order to compete and meet customer demands. Our Shipping and Logistics qualifications will prepare students for a diverse and challenging career in the transport and logistics industry.
Course Delivery and Assessment
Blended learning: Classroom delivery (face to face taught time), Mentoring and coaching from tutors or external employers; E-learning; Formative assessment; Live webinars; Assessment support for assignment writing and revision sessions; Recommended reading list.
- Level 4, GCSE; including Maths & English.
- Foundation Diploma.
Purpose of our BBA Honours Degree Programs
The aims of this honours degree program are:
- To prepare learners for a professional career in business and management
- To equips learners with a sound general knowledge of businesses, their management and understanding the global environments in which businesses operate.
- Learners to have an excellent portfolio of practical, entrepreneurial and academic skills;
- To produce graduates who can be creative, innovative and dynamic in their work; and
- To engage learners in an applied work based learning
Upon completion of the BBA honours programme, learners should have gained:
- A broad understanding of the knowledge base and a critical awareness of current problems and developments with business and management disciplines.
- The ability to research, analyse and critically evaluate business concepts, theories & techniques.
- Make informed decision based on scientifically researched business information and
- An awareness of the holistic nature of all business operations and the confidence to evaluate the strategic position and options of an organisation.
– Blended Learning / Face-to-Face / e-Learning
– Exams & Assignments
– Foundation Diploma in I.T & Management
– Mananga Centre / ESHEC
Register Now for January 2022 intake!
To get started, fill in your details in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!