Foundation Diploma in Computers & Management
The purpose of this ESQF Level 4 qualification; Foundation Diploma in I.T is to provide learners with an introductory understanding of how IT and businesses function, along with the opportunity to identify and develop the skills and capabilities in IT and computers used by business organizations to achieve goals and business success. It is a preparatory qualification for learners who want to pursue further studies in applied IT and business management.
The course modules are a combination of introductory modules in business worth 60 credits and introductory modules in IT and Computers (60 Credits). The modules teaches key concepts and a range of management and technical/IT procedures required to work within a business.
- Learners will understand how businesses are organised to achieve their targets.
- Learners will gain a thorough understanding of the types of business information
- marketing, and explains the strategic purpose of the marketing function
- Learners will understand the purpose of computer systems and be able to configure computer systems
- Learners will understand the purpose and types of coding, web architecture and components and be able to create interactive websites.
- Understand networking principles, how network hardware and software components are connected and understand the usage and security concerns related to networking.
- Understand the uses and features of mobile communication devices, communication technologies used in mobile devices and the implications of mobile communications technology.
- Understand cyber security, core terminology and key aspects of cyber security and cyber threat intelligence.
- Understand the importance of using social media in a business environment.
– Blended Learning / Face-to-Face / e-Learning
– Exams & Assignments
– Foundation Diploma in I.T & Management
– Mananga Centre / ESHEC
Register Now for January 2022 intake!
To get started, fill in your details in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!